MODULE 6: Using Visual Literacy Skills to Encourage Communicative Language Practice

MODULE 6: Using Visual Literacy Skills to Encourage Communicative Language Practice

Maria Dantas
Administrator
After watching the video presentation "Using Visual Literacy Skills to Encourage Communicative Language Practice," implement one of the suggested activities in your classroom. You can try any of the strategies mentioned, such as:
-- "My artifact"
-- Lessons with Signs and Infographics
-- Lessons with Labels
-- Student-created signs
-- Etc
Take pictures or videos of your students during the activity. Post your pictures/video here and write a short description of your students' performance.

Re: MODULE 6: Using Visual Literacy Skills to Encourage Communicative Language Practice

danavernon
using Visual Literacy Skills to Encourage Comunicative Language
   In fact there are instanceWhen good visual Aids are vital to a
Speech Success.

This is a good invitation for them to pay attention to something else
if even for a moment.
Using Charts are most popular in my Classroom

Re: MODULE 6: Using Visual Literacy Skills to Encourage Communicative Language Practice

Ana Aizpurúa

Using signs and images in class are useful.  In my experience students from San Felix enjoyed not only creating them but also using them as a resource to speak about a topic or to describe a situation or thing.  It is really helpful.