MODULE 8: Using Comics in the English Language Classroom

MODULE 8: Using Comics in the English Language Classroom

Maria Dantas
Administrator
After watching the video presentation "Using Comics in the English Language Classroom," implement one of the suggested activities in your classroom. You can try any of the strategies mentioned, such as:
-- Vocabulary Cloze
-- Grammar in Context
-- Jigsaw
-- Sequencing and Prediction
-- Target-language Culture
-- Student-generated comics
-- Etc
Take pictures or videos of your students during the activity. Post your pictures/video here and write a short description of your students' performance.

Re: MODULE 8: Using Comics in the English Language Classroom

danavernon
Using Comic in the English language Classroom

They will Brainstorming ideas about many Comic Strip
from a Newspaper.
They will order the story  in group in a sequence form,
they will use Comic Frame to improve they language
skill using Grammar rules.
Going to,Simple Present,Simple Past

Re: MODULE 8: Using Comics in the English Language Classroom

Ana Aizpurúa
Using comics in class was a fun activity for my students. They could write down situations and jokes taking in consideration the language they have already learned.  I provided them the comic and then they added their own ideas to create a dialogue.